SOLUTIONS | CONTENT
CONTENT MARKETING is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent CONTENT to attract and retain a clearly defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action. [Content Marketing Institute]
People are overloaded with information today, so whatever communication reaches them needs to be concise and interesting. In addition, content needs to be valuable enough to trade someone’s attention for.
Content cannot be seen in isolation to the rest of your marketing strategy. Doing a ‘bit here’ and ‘something else there’ goes against all we know regarding the rules of ensuring that communication should always be consistent and relevant.
Make content marketing more important in your business.
- Understand why it’s necessary to adopt use strategy and tactics in your marketing plans.
- Define the way you interact with customers, across various channels and implement it correctly.
- Resolve to create a content strategy which forms part of your marketing strategy.
- Ensure that implementation speaks not only to the audience’s profile, but also to their behaviour.
- Discover why using the most relevant keywords and phrases is critical for all online material.
How can Kingsway Marketing help with content?
Kingsway Marketing can help your business initiatives in order to stimulate interest and generate leads by:
- providing input on supplied content
- creating it from scratch
- distributing content across all your online properties
- website and blog articles;
- news items via email;
- social media pages (eg Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/YouTube);
- company or personal profiles (eg LinkedIn)
“The relentless pursuit of building your online assets and earning digital authority will be the work of decades. It needs that mindset, understanding and vision of how the digital economy is panning out for the next century……It’s not going away.” [Jeff Bull]
Click on the card below to request a complimentary ‘discovery’ consultation where we can chat informally about your business.