Experience, knowledge and passion make up the Kingsway Marketing value proposition.
- Choose a team that ‘wasn’t born yesterday’ and can offer you keen insight and reliability learned over the last 25 years.
- We’re not stuck in the past and keep up with innovative thinking and the best practice.
- We won’t ‘blindside’ you with jargon and technical gobbledegook.
- We want your marketing initiatives to succeed as much as you do.
Consider getting great advice on:
- Strategy – define your customer, articulate your objectives, set your priorities and make plans. “If you don’t know where you’re going, any road will take you there.”
- Websites – for new or existing websites, we can help you work out a suitable structure, what content to include where and define the right calls-to-action for the important messages you need to convey to your customers.
- Blog articles – creating and distributing interesting stuff about the products/services offered by your company that will attract your customers.
- News items -making sure your target audience hears about important milestones in your company’s life.
- Social media campaigns – having a relevant conversation with the right people, on the most appropriate platform with the correct tone-of-voice or look-and-feel.
- SEO (search engine optimisation) – Get found on Google and other search engines.
KINGSWAY MARKETING offers solutions geared to:
- relieving marketing pain-points by improving or fine-tuning existing processes and communication components, as well as
- giving you practical and trustworthy marketing advice.
One of the benefits of choosing Kingsway Marketing as your partner, is our ability to integrate your marketing initiatives with your business objectives, so that there is a seamless process driving your online and offline programmes and communications. This will give you added synergy for return on investment.
Interested? Let’s get together for an informal “explore” meeting to chat about your business and how KINGSWAY MARKETING can add value. In difficult economic times, you need to know that your marketing buck will be well invested!
Check out the rest of this website to see what is on offer and even if you don’t see something you were particularly wondering about, don’t hesitate to make contact with us, as someone in our extensive network will be able to assist.
Irene Pilavachi heads up Kingsway Marketing
Irene Pilavachi started Kingsway Marketing to add value for those companies who are making a difference in people’s lives. The approach she chose was to use online content marketing to drive customer response to business value propositions.
Having been on both sides of the business – agency and client – Irene understands what the expectations and needs of both teams are. During her career, Irene has been interacting with marketing companies, their suppliers and the media, as well as design houses and specialist agencies.
Irene is passionate about taking away the confusion and mystique from the digital space.
Have a looked at Irene’s LinkedIn profile for more. If qualifications matter, here’s the list:
- B.A. Degree in Languages from the University of Cape Town.
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management from UNISA.
- Certificate in Direct Marketing (Dist.) from Boston House College.
- Mobile Marketing Programme at UCT Graduate School of Business.
- Diploma in Social Media Marketing (Dist.) from Shaw Academy.
- Diploma in Digital Marketing (Dist.) from Shaw Academy.
Email any enquiries or requests to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started and get benefits right away!